Ultimate Direction is known for their super lightweight skiing and running packs, and the UD Skimo 20 is no exception. Sized to have enough internal volume for day tours and objectives requiring more than just skis and skins, the Skimo 20 has many of the classic Ultimate Direction features like shoulder strap compartments and a quick access ski hook for fast ski attachment. A hook and loop crampon pocket provides quick access to your spikes or a spare bottle of water, while lightweight mesh shoulder straps vent heat and help you stay sweat-free. Athletes everywhere use UD packs for of their efficient purpose built designs, because when you're in a harsh environment, every bit of effort counts. Rather than using the same boxy canvas pack for all your adventures, streamline your skiing with an Ultimate Direction Skimo 20 pack and see why having more than one pack isn't the end of the world.
- Huge front storage pocket allows all the storage space you could possibly need for snacks, glasses, cellphones, and more snacks.
- Ski hooks store out of the way while still being easy to access, and tuck into a flap on the shoulder straps.
- A smaller stash pocket packs flat when empty and is perfect for trash and other small items.
- Crampon pocket doubles as an easy access storage pocket for snacks and extra water.
- T-hook fit system accommodates torsos of all shapes and sizes.
- Meets ISMF requirements for skimo racing.
|Top and side crampon
|Bottle pocket on strap and reservoir compatible
|Ski hook (stores in shoulder strap)
|Shovel / Probe
|In main compartment
|On both shoulder straps
|Speed touring, racing.
|Skimo specialized pack, with plenty of sport specific features that you'll love.
|A classic fast-and-light skimo pack.